CONDITIONS OF SALE
To help us give you the service that you deserve, please read the following information carefully.
1) To ensure that we supply the correct goods to you, we respectfully ask that that you check your receipt.
2) Please keep your receipt safe, as this is your proof of purchase and guarantee. It will be required in the unlikely event of any complaint, query, exchange or refund.
3) Any outstanding balance must be paid 3 days prior to any collection, fitting or delivery of your goods.
4) Due to the manufacturing processes, we are unable to colour match on carpets of different widths and on carpets purchased at different times.
5) Plain/shadow pile carpets may develop a local shaded appearance due to pile pressure, this will in no way affect its durability.
6) Rugs can be exchanged or refunded within 48 hours of purchase and must be in unused/pristine condition.
7) We cannot allow returns/refunds on special order laminates.
8) Fitting Service: Where applicable we have booked a contract fitter to attend your address as overleaf. Please call our store after 9am on the allocated day and they will give you an approximate time (am, lunchtime, pm), we cannot give you a precise time due to the nature of the work that the fitters carry out.
a) It is your responsibility to:
b) The fitters, unfortunately, cannot re-hang any doors that may have to be removed to enable them to carry out your fit.
c) We cannot guarantee the fitting, if the fitters are instructed to use your existing underlay and accessories which are unsuitable or substandard.
d) The fitters will leave all waste, tidy and in plastic bags for you to dispose of as you wish.
e) Fitters are booked to fit only goods purchased at Dallas Carpets Limited, any goods bought elsewhere will be charged at £25.00 per product, i.e. gripper rods, underlay, door bars etc.
f) Please pay the fitter only on complete satisfaction.
g) Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to phone the relevant store, whose number is at the top of your invoice.
9) Please note, where used, the term “free fitting” applies to labour only.
10) All goods remain the property of Dallas Carpets Limited until paid for in full.
THE ABOVE CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
DALLAS CARPETS LIMITED WISH TO THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND FOR YOUR VERY VALUED CUSTOM.